"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." ~Roald Dahl

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Welcome to Third Grade!

Dearest Third Grader,                         

Welcome to third grade! My name is Ms. Senecal and I am thrilled to be your teacher. It is sure to be a year of learning and adventure!

I can’t wait to meet you, but let me tell you a few things about myself. I grew up in Upstate New York (not the big city) and had fantastic teachers which made me want to be one. After college, I spent a year living on the Mississippi River, rebuilding houses in New Orleans, and digging trail in Illinois. Before I came to Montana, I taught fourth graders in Virginia. I love to hike, travel, and read.
This summer, I had a lot of visitors who I took rafting, hiking, and biking. Here are a few pictures. I hope your summer was full of adventure.



Third grade is a very important year. You will become an aviator, a mathematician, and an author! Are you ready?

Love,
Ms. Senecal

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful pictures and we are thrilled to have you as a teacher this year for Abbie ... one more year with you! Looking forward to seeing you next week :)

    ReplyDelete